Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just to introduce myself..


About Me:


Hello! My name is Jackie Ladner and I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast about 1 hour from New Orleans, Louisiana with the love of my life, my husband and business partner Tim Ladner.



I work at home, as an Independent Distributor with a Gourmet Candle Company.



A lot of men and women dream of having their spouse or partner to work with in their home business. Many wonder "Why would a man want to do a Candle Business?"



As a trainer, coach, and mentor to my team which stretches across the USA and Canada, I'm committed to helping each member achieve their own definition of success. I'm also focused on coaching and mentoring those that express the desire to build their own organization of new leaders, to reach the top ranking positions within our company and team.



I'm passionate about helping others who have a sincere interest in starting their own home based business to make a choice that's right for them, respecting their own unique background, available time, and their talents, goals and vision. Together we develop a solid, realistic plan of action, and provide the training and resources they need to succeed.



Internet, or online marketing is the primary way I build my own business, through the use of a personal website, autoresponders, networking in online communities





I love the freedom of having a home based business. That's when I began my journey of personal and professional growth in Network Marketing, or Direct Sales.



When I was first introduced to network marketing, I immediately fell in love with the industry and how average, everyday people that had a dream, a desire, a willingness to commit and go to work could become successful entrepreneurs and home business owners.



Over the years I've met so many remarkable people, who have overcome many obstacles and challenges (like my own) and have transformed their lives, by their own dedication to help other people be successful. Each person, their background and story further the commitment I have to the industry to Network Marketing and Direct Sales.



Here's where you can learn about our home candle business, receive some free candle scent samples, a home candle business training course, a company candle business presentation CD, brochures and more.



"Success is not counted
by how high
you have climbed,
but by how many people
you brought with you."
Zig Zigler'

To much success!

Jackie Ladner
Independent Distributor for a Major Gourmet Candle Company catering to Work at Home Moms and Dads with at Scent-Sations, Inc, Home of Mia Bella Gourmet Candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment